Thursday 8 October 2015

Planning - Introduction to Our Company

Hey guys! We're a media distribution company called ACD Productions, which if you really care doesn't really stand for anything. In this company there's four of us; Daniel, Chandler. Roisin and Adaora. This year, our coursework entails us in creating the opening sequence of an upcoming thriller film. To do this, we will have to plan, then construct it and then finally evaluate our media product. This will all be done using the very blog you are reading now, and other presentation techniques. We hope you enjoy our coursework!




I am Chandler, and I am 16, and I take an interest in many forms of media, such as books and music and watching films avidly. My favorite film is Kill Bill Vol.1 because it is just kinda a good film.



I am Roisin, I am 16 years old and I have a keen interest in media, such as music, watching various types of films and reading books and magazines.









I am Adaora but some people call me Dora, I am 16 years old and my future goal is to become a successful woman.




I am Daniel, I am interested in many forms of media especially movies and music, I generally like comedies and like to see myself as a laid back and funny guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment